- Long sleeves
- Light weight ribbed knit
- Size Guide
- Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Paper Kites are happy to offer an exchange, credit note or refund for full priced items within 14 days of purchase. Returns, exchange or credit note can only be issued online and not in-store. Sale items purchased are final, Paper Kites does not refund or exchanged. However, postage and handling charges incurred by you and by Paper Kites to resend to you will be at your cost. Your original item must be returned back to us before your exchange item is sent out for you.
Orders with the value of $80+ comes with free delivery service within Australia. However, when a refund is made, a standard delivery fee will be deducted from the refunded amount if the value of your remaining total purchase falls under $80 (after the refunded amount is made).
If you are unsure about a specific item please feel free to contact us and ask any questions about a specific item via our contact page prior to making your purchase.
Please note that in order for the exchange and or refund to be accepted, all tags must remain on garments and it must meet our return conditions. The condition of the item must be re-sellable and the item(s) must be returned to us 14 days from date of purchase, Paper Kites will not accept the exchange or refund of any item that is considered used. Due to fast turnover of our styles we will not accept any returns outside of this time frame.
If the item is sold out and an exchange cannot be processed you will then receive an on-line store credit to be spent within 2 months of the issue date or a full refund.
Returns are not permitted on the following items:
Sale items including items purchased with discount codes
Lingerie or Costumes
Shape wear and Swimwear
International orders are final sale, please choose carefully!
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS:
Goods are inspected before packaging to ensure they are in excellent condition. Products are packaged carefully to ensure a minimal chance of damage during transit. If you receive a damaged or defective item please contact Paper Kites within 7 days of purchase date to be eligible for an exchange or a refund, we will not accept any returns outside of this time frame. Refunds will only be made on damaged or faulty goods subject to Store Manager’s approval.
Goods must be returned within 7 days of purchase with original receipt
Does not apply to goods reduced for sales purposes outlined above
Does not apply to sales of accessories, hosiery, lingerie or swimwear
The goods cannot have been worn, washed, used, soiled or damaged by the customer
Shipping and handling costs are not refundable
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS:
1. Check you have satisfied our returns/exchanges conditions outlined above.
2. Forward your original order email to us and outline details of your return request, our friendly staff will then assesses your return and provide the relevant information and options for you.
3. Our staff will then issue you a returns form and provide our returns address.
4. Pack and send your item back to our returns address, include a copy of our correspondence with your item to be returned. It is recommended that you (1) use a traceable delivery method for all returns and (2) either insure your delivery for safe return to Paper Kites or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a delivery method that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
5. If you require an exchange please include a self-addressed express post satchel to cover your postage cost.
We may request you to bring your item to our HQ for inspection; this is at the Manager’s discretion. If you need to bring it in please also bring a copy of your order email and any correspondence with us.
The original receipt and the Online Returns and Exchange Form must be included in the returned goods.
To download the Online Return & Exchange Form, please click here.